8.27.2007

Dreams

I had a dream the other night that I was the commander of a Navy fleet. There was a submarine that we were trying to get to our area so we could get these bombs or missiles off and use them. So we were trying to keep it from being sunk (Tony says subs are supposed to sink and duh, but I meant sunk to the bottom of the ocean and not coming back up sunk). We got the sub to where it needed to be and I made a destroyer go pick up the bombs or whatever they were. The end.

When I woke up Tony told me he had a weird dream. He said he was lactating. And breastfeeding. I asked him if he had big boobs too. He said he didn't and he just did it with his normal man nipples.

I wonder if we intercepted each other's dreams? Or maybe it was like "A Day in the Life of...". Either way totally weird. And awesome since I can say "My husband dreamt he was lactating." which is possibly the funniest sentence ever. Go ahead. Say it.

1 comment:

Jenny P. said...

This is totally hilarious!