8.14.2007

OMG 4 weeks NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

She can not be 4 weeks old already! It's impossible. And do you know what this child did to commemorate 4 weeks? She spit up on my shirt, pooped on me, then looked me in the eye and smiled the biggest, gummiest smile ever. I love being a mom.


Here's the stupid crappy part. The child is 4 weeks old and she still has her cord. It will not fall off. The doc said the put alcohol on it 2-3 times a day. In the beginning, we never remembered. But we do now and still it is there every day, looking like a gross cockroach on my pretty baby's tummy. Yes I know it'll fall off when it's ready, but I'M ready now. I want to give her a real tub bath and take naked baby pictures to blackmail her with when she's 16. Every parent gets to do that and I wanna. So here it is, the thing that makes me different from everyone else: The Cord That Wouldn't Die

No comments: