8.13.2007

Sleeping baby

The baby is sleeping. Hooray. The dishes are done, the laundry is done, the house doesn't look like crap and I'm gonna defrost meat for dinner in 2 seconds (typed that just so I would remember). Cept now I'm bored. I've blogged today and my life is just not interesting enough to have more than one new blog a day. So I figured I could copy and past an old Myspace blog. Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Have some hormonal pregnant craziness to amuse you. Good times.

"I am the craziest person ever. Tony was nice enough to bring me home buffalo wings yesterday for lunch (after craving them for days). I reminded him to get LOTS of ranch dressing. I open up the box and there's only ONE ranch inside. I then proceeded to beat my fists on my thighs, cuss and scream at Tony and cry for 30 minutes. The weirdest part is that I was in a great mood before that happened and it didn't even feel like me. If this is just the beginning, I'm in trouble. "

Have some more:

"I am the weeniest weenie that ever weenied. Really, I am. I HATE storms. Especially ones with the Thunder. I Fear. If it gets too bad, I cry. Like real Fear tears. For instance, now. The power has been back on for about 15 minutes. Still Thundering. Still with the heart-pounding Fear. How in the hell am I supposed to be the not-scared-of-anything Mommy if I get all whiny cuz of a little Thunder?? In my defense, this storm thing really is sucking and I'm alone and stupid storm. Luckily, I am loved and Coty will keep me company on the phone until I am abandoned for food and tiny people. And also, Tony will come home and maybe bring donuts cuz the Fear, it is lessened with sugar.
The End."


And maybe one more:

"We used to have cats that would sleep at the foot of the bed like normal cats. Since moving here, they decided the floor was much nicer (which is fine with me since I was never a big fan of my feet being attacked at the brink of sleep). They had a little blanket all set up and like a good cat mommy I would wash it and replace it regularly. They have since decided that the blanket wasn't cutting it anymore and have started moving closer and closer to the bathroom.
This is not funny. I am a huge pregnant whale and must pee every hour on the hour starting at 3am. Yesterday night they had made their bed DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE DOOR. That's just mean. I did not step on them. I'm a good cat mommy.
I will no longer be a good cat mommy. This is war. Last night that damn girl cat decided that being in front of the bathroom door wasn't good enough. No, she needed to be DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE TOILET.
All cats must die...beware.
And now I shall have Mt. Dew for breakfast. Bad Mommy!!"


Ok, I now feel you sufficiently know me enough for now. The window to the past must close. Or else the flying monkeys might escape. Can't have that.

1 comment:

Coty said...

It's so wierd to look back on those hormonal prego moments. Fleeting as they were, at the time, it seemed to take up a good chunk of my life. Wonder if we'll be as hormonal with #2? Hmm...time will tell. :)