8.13.2007

I have a theory

I thought of a great something to write about and then I forgot what it was. Because I have the attention span of cheese. Maybe provolone. Probably spray cheese. Sad.

So instead of The Greatest Something To Ever Read About you get The Train Of Thought That Sabrina Fell Off.

I was over at CafeMom joining this group and reading all the intros and whatnot. Then I thought of something to blog about. It was deep and meaningful and insightful and all that shit. So I was coming over here to post about it and the cat meowed. I got up to let him in and realized I was hungry. I went to the kitchen for an oatmeal bar thing cuz it's easy to eat and doesn't require actual cooking and I realized I hadn't turned on the stove for the tea I was making. So I got my bar, turned on the stove and as I was eating my bar, I decided it wasn't going to be enough. I must have food and energy to breastfeed the baby. So I should be a good mommy and make spagetti and meatballs from a can. So I put it in a bowl and popped it in the microwave and OMG I'm going to forget what I wanted to blog about. So I grabbed a sheet of paper off the table and the conveniently located pen on top of the paper and wrote:


Because immediately after writing "I have a theory", I forgot what it was. I lost my theory. And it was a good one. Probably would have ended world hunger or stopped global warming. I blame the cat.

No comments: