8.12.2007

Everyday?

Alright Coty..here's a blog. And holy crap I'm supposed to come up with something half-way interesting every day?? That's nuts.

So it's Sunday. The biggest thing about Sunday that's different from every other day is breakfast. I make an actual breakfast on Sundays. One that requires cooking. On the stove. I make a decent breakfast and I make it even better when Eliana sleeps long enough to let me finish. And she did. And it was yummy. Makes Tony remember why he stays married to me. I keep him fed. Most of the time. Ok, only on Sundays.


Eliana has HATED her swing since the first day we put her in it. I figured it over stimulated her since like a brilliant mommy I turned on the lights, music, and made it go as fast as possible that first day. Am smart. I tried again a week later and she still hated it. I tried again a few days ago and she still hated it. Ok, that last time I waited until she was hungry and had a dirty diaper to try cuz I figured that would be the best time since she was awake and did I mention I am SO SMART??? Anyway, the point: We tried again today. She was fed and clean and awake and she didn't hate it!! I turned the speed on low and only the lights on at first. She wasn't all smily and giggly (3 and a half weeks old, hello?), but whatever. She didn't cry. That's all that's required. It was a good day. Also, for those of you wondering, she slept 6 hours straight last night. My baby kicks ass.

1 comment:

Coty said...

Yes...everyday! And please. YOU can't find something to write about? *I* am the one blogging about my trip to Sonic, that my child slept through. Bahahaha. And she looks absolutely A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E in her pink swing. Yay! And double yay for six hours of sleep. I hate you. Have I mentioned that? (Oh, and I can say I hate Sabrina, cause we're real life friends...yo)We are DEFINITELY in the six week growth spurt here. He woke up every 1.5 hours to be fed last night. I'm beat. Dead. Like a horse. In the heat. Oh god. I need sleep....AaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!