9.18.2007

The purpose of a rear-view mirror

God chose not to give us eyes in the back of our heads. I have to say, if there's ever an upgrade I'd totally go for it. But in the meantime, the car industry has decided to put rear-view mirrors on cars. This is so that you can see behind your vehicle. It comes in handy for situations such as changing lanes, parallel parking, and MAKING SURE THE GARAGE DOOR IS OPEN BEFORE YOU BACK OUT.

Tony sucks.

So now I have that stressing me out. Except I don't since my exact words were, "You deal with it and I don't want to know." Still sressed, but at least now I don't have to come up with a solution.

I guess if I'm looking for a silver lining, it's that the car didn't go all the way through the door. And no one was hurt.

The crappy part is that we rent. Shit shit shitty shitness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a firm believer in silver linings and of making men clean up their own messes, ha :)