9.09.2007

Because baby poop is not enough

I went to the bathroom the other day and when I flushed it, it sounded funny. But of course I barely had time to pee in the first place, so there was no way I had time to actually check the toilet to make sure nothing was wrong with it. By the time Tony got home I had completely forgotten the whole thing.

Today I go in there to NOT pee. I noticed when I flushed that it didn't really work and since Tony was home I went out to tell him, This was about the same time that Eliana decided to scream her little lungs off and the binky fell on the floor, so I had to get a clean one and you get my point. So I forgot about the toilet. Again.

A little later (as in 20 minutes ago) Tony come up to me and says, "You know you could flush the toilet." I informed him that it was stopped up and I meant to tell him ealier and just shut up and fix it already. So in we go. After lifting the lid, Tony informs me that he's not fixing it eww gross nasty the plunger will get gross and not fixing it. "Ok, what exactly are we supposed to do? You HAVE to fix the toilet cannot go without toilet." Tony the replies with, "When hell freezes over". What a handy guy I have.

So I grab the plunger and plunge for a good long time. Want to make sure I got it all. It is gross and nasty and ewww. I then flush the toilet and OH SHIT!

Me: TONY TONY TONY OHMYGOD IT'S COMING UP WHATDOIDO?????

Tony: TURN THE WATER OFF!!!

Me: WHAT WATER? WHERE? OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!!!!

Tony: THE WATER!!!! QUICK GET THE RUGS UP!!! TURN THE WATER OFF!!!!

(I should mention here that Tony is out in the hall holding the baby up for protection. Little chicken.)

So I get the water turned off and thankfully, it didn't overflow. It tried to though. Right to the very top. So it goes down. I plunge for 5 minutes, flush with fingers crossed, say prayer and all is flowing again. Hooray. I am awesome. Tony sucks ass.

The end.

No comments: